- Online attendees of this course are expected to do the following coursework at the convenient time of their choice
- Read pre-class reading material (if there is some) or tutorials mentioned under resources section of each topic at the convenient time of their choice - the dates are specified only as a guideline
- Read the presentation slidesand see the video (if there is one)
- Do the hands-on lab (those are the most important contents)
- Do weekly homework - the due date of all homework tasks is about two weeks after the final class of the current session so you have plenty of time to finish them - for example, if a course runs from March 1st, 2009 to Sep. 10th, 2009, the due date of all homework tasks is Sep. 24th, 2009 midnight U.S. Eastern Time
- Participate in class email alias for asking and answering questions or starting discussions.
Some courses are being offered as live online codecamps. Please see the webinar schedule from http://jpassion.com/codecamps
- Yes, most courses now have videos. Some courses are still being worked on.
Yes, all the contents including videos are downloadable
- You can take JPassion.com courses at your own pace, indeed.