Ionic 4 - Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular with passion
Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework.
What you'll learn
- Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic to learn more about core and advanced features
- Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
Checkout this course preview here: https://www.udemy.com/course/ionic-2-the-practical-guide-to-building-ios-android-apps (Copy and paste this link to your URL address bar to open)
- Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
- Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
- NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment - it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you Ionic 4 from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
The Ionic framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic offers a lot of beautiful components (which you'll learn about in this course) that can be used to compose native-like user interfaces.
Capacitor (another tool provided by the Ionic team) will handle the rest as it's used to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android based on your code. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages! Indeed, with Ionic, you can use one codebase to ship three different apps (iOS, Android, web).
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and in high demand!
This course takes you from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You'll learn to build a realistic app (where users can create and book events) throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more!
You'll dive into all important Ionic components as well as concepts like navigation (tabs, sidemenus), user input, native device features (e.g. camera), storage, http, authentication!
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you'll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator or on your own device!
The following things you will learn by this course:
- A brief refresher on Angular
- How to set up your Ionic projects
- The basics about Ionic - How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- How to use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
- How to use different kinds of navigation concepts: "Back"-Button-Navigation, tabs and side menus
- How to show modals, alerts, toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- How to test the app in the browser, on emulators or real devices
- How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, text fields, dropdowns, dialogs etc.
- How to authenticate users and access web servers to store + load data
- How to access the local device storage and native device features like the camera or geolocation
- So much more ... like styling and theming your app
- Finally, you'll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase
Subscribe to our JPassion courses Membership plans to get the Download link of Video Tutorials of all topics mentioned to this course content.