Java Web Start
- What is and Why Java Web Start?
- How does Java Web Start work?
- Platform requirements
- Developing Java Web Start application
- JNLP file syntax
- JNLP API
- Running Java Web Start application
- Java Web Start and Security
- Deployment best practices
What is & Why Java Web Start?
What is Java Web Start?
- Java Web Start is a helper application that gets associated with a Web browser.
- When a user clicks on a link (typically on a web page) that points to a special launch file (JNLP file), it causes the browser to launch Java Web Start, which then automatically downloads, caches, and runs the given Java Technologybased application.
- The entire process is typically completed without requiring any user interaction, except for the initial single click.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.