- What is and Why Nexus?
- Repository types
- Interacting with proxy repository
- Configuring Maven to use Nexus
What is & Why Nexus?
- Nexus is a private repository server
- Your builds can download dependencies from Nexus and can publish artifacts to Nexus creating a new way to share artifacts within an organization.
- While Central repository has always served as a great convenience for developers you shouldn't be hitting it directly. You should be proxying Central with Nexus and maintaining your own repositories to ensure stability within your organization.
- With Nexus you can completely control access to, and deployment of, every artifact in your organization from a single location.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.