- What is databinding?
- Property binding
- Local template references
- Event binding
- Two-way databinding
- @Input (custom property binding)
- Component lifecycle
What is and Why Databinding?
- We want to generate and display dynamic contents
- Without a framework-level databinding, a developer himself/herself would be responsible for
- Pushing data values into the HTML controls
- Handling user actions, which triggers value updates
- Angular databinding framework handles all these for you
- All you have to do is to use proper databinding markup's in the template
Download course content